Responsibilities and Duties
Facilitates GT Independence in processing documents:
- Creating, completing, updating and reviewing employee and client records
- Communicating with consumers, employees and the agencies with which GT Independence holds a contract
- Identifies opportunities to improve our processes
- Maintains confidentiality of records relating to clients
- Administer new and existing DocuSign accounts
- Assist customers in returning documents
- Ensure all compliance standards are met for audit purposes
- Ensure the proper naming and saving of documents in the document management system
- Serve as an escalation point for DocuSign support issues from the operations staff and customers
- Collaborates with other staff members to optimize delivery of services
- Prepare and send documents via mail using approved communications
- Enter information into computer databases for effective record keeping
- Upholds company values and mission
- Other duties as assigned
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned this title. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all job duties performed by personnel so classified. They are not intended to limit or in any way modify the right of supervisors to assign, direct, and control the work of employees under their supervision.
General Education: High School Diploma or GED equivalent required.
Job-Related Experience: 1-2 years of experience relevant to the work performed.