The Administrative Assistant aids with maintaining real time reporting on new referrals received leading to the enrollment visits. Must be able to handle high level email requests and maintain company standards when conducting any calls. Will work closely with State Managers and must be able to be adaptable to change and be highly self-motivated. Must be able to work independently and work well with others. Will be able to monitor process from when the referral was received to once the enrollment is completed. *Bilingual in Spanish preferred but not required.
Responsibilities and Duties may include:
- Eight business hours turnaround time for completing welcome calls.
- Gathering all information necessary for Representative/Power of Attorney/Guardian (if applicable) and Direct Service Worker(s)
- Obtaining critical timeline dates; When referral received, when welcome call is made, when enrollment is scheduled and when enrollment is complete
- Maintain record of contractual guidelines
- Create and modify documents using Microsoft Office programs
- Prepare/assist with metric reports using GT programs/Microsoft Office
- Download and distribute incoming referrals
- Setup and coordinate meetings and conferences
- Arrange travel reservations when necessary
- Document meeting minutes
- Perform general clerical duties to include but not limited to: photocopying, faxing, mailing, scanning, and filing
- Maintain hard copy and electronic filing system
- Sign for and distribute UPS/Fed Ex/Airborne packages
- Support staff in assigned project based work
- Maintains confidentiality of records relating to clients
- Uphold Company mission and values
- Other duties as assigned
1-2 years of experience relevant to the work performed is required.
General Education: High School Diploma or GED equivalent required. Associate’s degree preferred.
Job-Related Experience: 1-2 years of experience relevant to the work performed is required
Job Type: Full-time
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned this title. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all job duties performed by personnel so classified. They are not intended to limit or in any way modify the right of supervisors to assign, direct, and control the work of employees under their supervision.