The Bilingual Customer Service Associate is a responsible for providing customer service in Spanish to all GT Independence stakeholders including consumers, their employees and agency personnel. The Bilingual Customer Service Associate anticipates and resolves customer issues.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Communicate with consumers, employees and the agencies with which GT Independence holds a contract.
- Update records continually as new information is received from agencies, clients and employees
- Create budgets for clients
- Handle customer service requests, via phone, email, and fax
- Resolve document deficiencies with customers
- Enter authorization data
- Review and approve needed reports such as overlap, overtime and variance
- Maintain confidentiality of records relating to clients
- Collaborate with other staff members to optimize delivery of services
- Uphold company values and mission
- Other duties as assigned
General Education: High School Diploma or GED equivalent required.
Job-Related Experience: 1-2 years of experience relevant to the work performed is preferred.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.00 /hour
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned this title. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all job duties performed by personnel so classified. They are not intended to limit or in any way modify the right of supervisors to assign, direct, and control the work of employees under their supervision.