The Billing Specialist performs various accounting/administrative tasks involved with providing fiduciary and customer services to GT Independence clients.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Preparation of billings to the agencies with which GT Independence has a contract. Responsible for complying with contractual provisions with each agency regarding the submission of billing and encounter data, including the related monthly reports. Prepare advance reconciliations and apply payments to the general ledger.
- Assist with administrative accounting procedures per Controller.
- Administrative tasks such as filing, copying and data entry.
- Uphold Mission and Values.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Attends trainings, conferences and staff meetings.
- Participates in company Performance Improvement processes.
General Education: Associate degree in accounting or two years of applicable experience.
Job-Related Experience: 2 years of experience relevant to the work performed.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned this title. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all job duties performed by personnel so classified. They are not intended to limit or in any way modify the right of supervisors to assign, direct, and control the work of employees under their supervision.