GT Independence is a national company and one of largest in the Fiscal Intermediary Industry. We continue to grow rapidly as we expand to new markets throughout the country including Wisconsin.
We believe that everyone should have the freedom to choose how they live their lives and who provides their needed support. Since 2004 we have focused on taking a person-centered approach to providing an exceptional customer experience.
We are looking for a results-oriented individual who has that entrepreneurial drive to grow our Wisconsin business.
The CSL Program Manager position is responsible for providing quality and efficient service to customers through the daily management of a team of direct care staff, creation of outcome based care plans and promotion of a positive community presence. Additionally, the position is responsible for working directly with funding agency personnel.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Effectively research and develop a community supported living program and business plan
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with agency personnel
- Be an active member of the local community, promote awareness of GT Independence and the services offered
- Foster a positive work environment that attracts, retains, and motivates top quality employees
- Provide ongoing communication, support, and education to clients, families, and caregivers
- Provide daily direction and communication to employees so that Member’s needs and agency requests are answered in a timely, efficient and knowledgeable manner
- Provide continual evaluation of processes and procedures; responsible for suggesting methods to improve area operations, efficiency and service to both internal and external customers
- Creates and maintains a high-quality work environment
- Meet with Members to determine individual needs, goals and rate to ensure desired outcomes are met as set by the Agency
- Works as a member/leader of special or ongoing projects that are important to area/process improvement
- Uses appropriate judgment in upward communication regarding department or employee concerns
- Upholds the Company’s Mission and Values
General Education: Bachelor’s Degree in related Human Service Field required.
Job-Related Experience : 2 years of experience relevant to the work performed and previous experience with housing counseling, creating care plans and an outcome based program is preferred.
Skills: Personal computer skills; writing and communication skills. Experience with Microsoft Office products is necessary.
Abilities: Ability to understand and work well with a variety of financial and human service disciplines. Ability to plan and organize the work involved in developing and maintaining a business. Ability to write and speak effectively. Strong ability to participate in a highly effective team. Ability to learn to apply new technology to job requirements.
Work Environment: Work is performed in a typical office setting, in-home member visits on occasion and some travel to agency and community presentations as necessary.