This individual will provide quality service through out the Community Supported Living (CSL) program. The Team Leader will support the daily functions of the program by providing hands on support to clients and mentoring Direct Support Staff Members.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Provides daily direction to Direct Support Staff.
- Follows written plan of care for each member in the program.
- Provides hands on direct support to members of the CSL program.
- Collaborates and communicates with CSL Manager, Case Managers, and naturals supports to compliment member’s plan of care.
- Monitors work loads of the group and re-assigns tasks appropriately
- Completes necessary documentation for each member served.
- Responsible for staff training in conjunction with the CSL Manager
- Builds and maintains relationships with members served, funders, and community stakeholders.
- Participates in On Call rotation responsibilities.
- Applies GT Independence values during all workplace practices
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma and 2 years of previous experience.