Billing Specialist – Sturgis, MI
The Director of Operations oversees operations teams, conceive, develop and execute quality initiatives and collaborate with our partners at state Medicaid programs and health plans.
A successful Director of Operations will:
- Be a collaborator, negotiator, and a problem solver
- Keep the trains running on time
- Be a leader who inspires, coaches, and serves the team
- Have a rabid focus on quality and customer experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, human services or related field or equivalent experience
- 5 years of experience relevant to the work performed, including managing teams. (Experience in health care or Long Term Services is a plus.)
- Integrity, motivation and a desire to help people have Self-Determination.