Work for a company where you make a difference in people’s lives every day!
At GT, we know that our people are at the heart of our success. If you love your work, enjoy collaboration, and want to learn, you’ve come to the right place! Let us help you discover a new passion for doing good in a growing industry.
GT Independence has won numerous awards and recognitions for being a great workplace, including being named a National “Best and Brightest Companies to Work For” in 2020!
As we expand nationally we are seeking talented individuals to join our Field Services team! The Field Service Representative provides face-to-face personal service to consumers, their circle of support (i.e. families, guardians, case managers/supports coordinators), and host agencies in California. We are currently looking for a Field Service Representative in Sacramento. This is a remote position and daily travel is required.
Tasks and Duties:
- Completes intake forms using an iPad and prepares change of address records, and issues service discontinuance orders.
- Confers with customers in person and by telephone in order to provide information about services.
- Keeps records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken.
- Communicates with family members to assist them in understanding, dealing with, and supporting consumers with respect to Self Determination process.
- Identifies opportunities to add to or improve our service offerings.
- Maintains confidentiality of records relating to consumers.
- Upholds mission and values.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Degree in Business, Human Services, Marketing/Communication or comparable experience and education.
- Will consider candidates with experience relevant to position.
GT Independence is a national, family-owned organization and a trusted leader in personal and financial services for people in need of home and community-based care throughout the country. We help thousands of people in public health programs across the country find and hire their own personal assistants.
Our Field Services team strives to create trust, autonomy and even fun. We believe that everyone can contribute and that the best employees are intrinsically motivated, so we excel because we respect each other and we love what we do.
We value excellence, but we won’t micromanage to achieve it. If you are self-motivated, we’ll give you the freedom to succeed on your own. Team members enjoy flexible time off, competitive wages and benefits and the opportunity to grow professionally.