The Marketing Coordinator will work directly with the Chief Relationship Officer (CRO) in executing the various aspects of the company’s Strategic and Marketing Plan.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Understanding of Business Marketing Principles
- Proficient in web-based Social Networking
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite products
- Proficient in graphic design
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Executing various aspects of company’s marketing plan through graphic design
- Maintaining the company’s social media channels
- Maintaining regular marketing communications as directed by the CRO
- Work with the national brand and each state sub-brand to create and follow the core messaging
- Review brand standards and develop a schedule for updating and expanding brand standards
- Help in redesigning company website to match brand standards
- Establish a marketing asset request, approval and creation process
- Work with company directors to create materials that support state-specific marketing plans
- Uphold company values and mission
General Education: Marketing, Business or Communication degree or comparable experience and education.
Job-Related Experience: Will consider candidates with experience relevant to position.