As we continue to expand nationally we are seeking a talented leader for our Operations Manager position. This individual manages the operational unit in order to assist and support real-time operations and facilitates the utilization of resources to achieve customer satisfaction, productivity, payroll schedule adherence, and goal attainment.
Responsibilities and Duties include:
- Develops staff in a way that aligns with the Company’s vision and values
- Prepares reports and develops unit and individual metrics to measure staff performance and monitor operations
- Regularly evaluates business processes, procedures and systems, makes recommendations as necessary
- Monitors workloads of the group and re-assigns tasks appropriately
- Responsible for meeting payroll schedule requirements so that payroll is distributed on time
- Responsible for staffing, staff development, and training
- Builds and maintains relationships with Agencies
- Resolves customer complaints that have been escalated
- Upholds GT Independence Mission and Values, ensures that subordinates uphold mission and values
- Bachelor’s degree in business, human services or related field or equivalent experience
- 2-3 years of experience relevant to the work performed, including managing a team. (Experience in health care or Long Term Services is a plus.)
- Integrity, motivation and a desire to help people have Self-Determination.
GT Independence is a national, family-owned organization and a trusted leader in personal and financial services for people in need of home and community-based care throughout the country. We help thousands of people in public health programs across the country find and hire their own personal assistants.
We have a workplace that strives to create trust, autonomy and even fun. We believe that everyone can contribute and that the best employees are intrinsically motivated, so we excel because we respect each other and we love what we do.
We value excellence, but we won’t micromanage to achieve it. If you are self-motivated, we’ll give you the freedom to succeed on your own. Team members enjoy flexible time off, competitive wages and benefits and the opportunity to grow professionally.