1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those individuals who reply to the specified posts on Facebook with a caption that meets the guidelines stated in the Official Rules and who are at least 18 years of age as of the date of entry. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of the United States and is void where prohibited by law. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
3. Being selected as a winner does not constitute an endorsement from GT Independence.
4. How to Enter: Enter by commenting on a weekly Facebook post that is identified as part of the #Thx2ADA contest.
5. Campaign Period: The posts will go live Tuesdays Jan. 25 and Feb. 1, 8, 15, 22, and Mar. 1. Weekly contests will close at midnight Tuesdays Feb. 1, 8, 15, 22, and Mar. 1 and 8. Entries will be accepted online as replies to the identified Facebook post for #Thx2ADA starting weekly on Tuesdays and run through Tuesday of the next week.
6. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully and unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of GT Independence as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
7. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by commenting on GT Independence’s contest post on Facebook. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of GT Independence. You may enter only once per week and may only receive one prize. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of GT Independence.
8. Prizes: Each week, two randomly selected winners of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will be selected to receive a prize that includes a $50 gift card. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by GT Independence. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at GT Independence’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. All prize-related expenses, including without limitation all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for GT
Independence to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
9. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
10. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of GT Independence. Winner will be notified by via social media within five (5) days following selection of Winner. GT Independence shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk email, or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within five (5) days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeit and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT GT INDEPENDENCE’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
11. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that GT Independence, anyone acting on behalf of GT Independence, and GT Independence’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
12. Terms & Conditions: GT Independence reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond GT Independence’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, GT Independence may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by GT Independence. GT Independence reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. GT Independence has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, GT Independence reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
13. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless GT Independence and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her/their acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Campaign; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Campaign or the processing of entries.
14. Disputes: THIS CAMPAIGN IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND MICHIGAN, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, contestant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Michigan having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall contestant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than contestant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Contestant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
16. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winners’ name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: GT Independence, 215 Broadus St., Sturgis, MI 49091. Requests must be received no later than March 8, 2022.
17. The Campaign hosted by GT Independence is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
18. By entering an eligible entry into the contest via Facebook, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all the Official Rules.