Diamond State Health Plan-Plus (DSHP-Plus) Overview
The Diamond State Health Plan-Plus (DSHP-Plus) program helps people with disabilities live the life they choose. DSHP-Plus helps you get the support you need right in your home and community. With the program, you can hire your own caregivers, such as people you love and trust. Your caregivers can help you with tasks, such as transportation, self-care, and more. With DSHP-Plus, you control your services and make the important choices.
If you meet eligibility requirements, you can get enrolled in DSHP-Plus through AmeriHealth Caritas, Highmark, and Delaware First Health.
Diamond State Health Plan-Plus (DSHP-Plus) Serves
- Delaware resident
- Age 18 and older with a qualifying disability
With DSHP-Plus, You Can…
- Hire, manage, and fire caregivers
- Pay caregivers very competitive wages
- Set a schedule for caregivers that meets your needs
- Decide what type of training your caregivers will need
- Submit timesheets from your devices
- Follow state rules and requirements, like electronic visit verification (EVV)
- Get support services in your own home and community
- Live independently
How GT Independence Supports You
At GT Independence, we believe you should be able to experience life on your own terms. As a family-owned and disability-led financial management service (FMS), we help you manage your services. You control your care. We take care of the details.
This includes all the paperwork, like taxes, payments, and worker’s compensation insurance for your caregivers. We also handle all background screenings and citizenship status verifications. Our goal is to give you the support you need to self-direct your own care.
- Online portal with easy-to-read monthly budget reports
- Simple e-enrollment process for caregivers
- Free app to track time and submit timesheets
- Support specialists ready to help with questions and complaints
- Online caregiver directory
- Processing payroll and payments to caregivers
- 15+ years serving the aging and disability communities
- CARF accredited financial management service
How to Get Started
For more information, please contact your case manager. Or get in touch with GT’s customer service representatives.
Call us toll-free: 1.877.659.4500
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.