Program for All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly
How PACE (Program for All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly) Works
PACE helps you continue living in your home as you age. PACE gives you access to a full range of medical and social services. You can receive primary and specialty medical care, physical therapy, and dental work. Assistance is also available for adult day care, physical therapy, counseling, transportation, and meal services. And, you’ll have a team of professionals helping to coordinate all your care to make sure your needs are met.
Who PACE Serves
- Adults aged 55 or older
- Those who live in the service area of a PACE organization
- Those who qualify for long-term care under Medicaid
- Those who can live safely in the community at enrollment
- Those not already enrolled in Medicaid MI Choice Waiver or a Health Maintenance Organization
With PACE, You Can…
- Continue to live at home while getting services and support
- Self-direct your home care, so you live the life of your choosing
- Avoid moving to a nursing home or other institutional setting
How GT Independence Supports You
At GT Independence, we believe you should be able to experience life on your own terms. As a family-owned and disability-led financial management service (FMS), we help you manage your services.
You control your care. We take care of the details. This includes all the paperwork, like taxes and payments to your caregivers. We also handle all background screenings for your support providers. Our goal is to give you the support you need to self-direct your own care.
- An online portal with easy-to-read monthly budget reports
- A simple e-enrollment process for caregivers
- An app to track time and submit timesheets
- An online caregiver directory
- Dedicated customer service
- More than 15 years serving the aging and disability communities
- CARF-accredited financial management service
Have questions? Get in touch.
If you’re interested in starting PACE, we can help you figure out your first steps.